Weight Watchers Chicken Fried Rice
Enjoy chicken fried rice on the lighter side with this weight watchers recipe.
- 2 sprays non-fat cooking spray
- 4 large egg whites
- 1/2 cup scallions, chopped, green and white parts
- 2 medium garlic cloves, minced
- 12 ounce uncooked boneless, skinless chicken breast, cut into 1/2-inch cubes
- 1/2 cup carrots, diced
- 2 cups cooked brown rice, regular or instant, kept hot
- 1/2 cup frozen green peas, thawed
- 3 tablespoon low-sodium soy sauce
Adapted from laaloosh.com
Coat a large nonstick skillet with cooking spray and set pan over medium-high heat.
Add egg whites and cook, until scrambled, stirring frequently, about 3 to 5 minutes; remove from pan and set aside.
Off-heat, re-coat skillet with cooking spray and place back over medium-high heat. Add scallions and garlic; sauté 2 minutes.
Add chicken and carrots; saute until chicken is golden brown and cooked through, about 5 minutes.
Stir in reserved cooked egg whites, cooked brown rice, peas and soy sauce; cook until heated through, stirring once or twice, about 1 minute.
You'll also love
- Crustless Quiche Lorraine 4.5/5 (48 Votes)
- Baked Chicken Wings 4.6/5 (43 Votes)
- Popcorn Chicken & Honey Dill Sauce 4.6/5 (46 Votes)
- Easy Buffalo Chicken & Potato Bake 4.9/5 (17 Votes)
- Creamy Chicken and Broccoli over... 4.3/5 (70 Votes)
- Flat Belly - Chicken Pad Thai 4.6/5 (40 Votes)
- Java Chicken Curry, Opor ayam 5/5 (5 Votes)
- Chicken and Wild Rice 5/5 (3 Votes)