Weight Watchers Breaded Chicken Cutlets
These Weight Watchers Breaded Chicken Cutlets are good and good for you with only 4 points per serving you can feel good about eating this hearty and delicious main course, and you can feel good about serving it to your family. Serve these chicken cutlets with a lightly dressed side salad and the steamed veggies of your choice for a healthy and balanced meal that you can feel good about eating and serving to your family.
- 1/4 cup parmesan cheese, grated
- 2 tablespoons dried Italian seasoned breadcrumbs
- 1/8 teaspoon paprika
- 1 teaspoon dried parsley
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/4 teaspoon fresh ground pepper
- 4 boneless skinless chicken breasts, about 1 pound
Preparation time 15mins
Cooking time 40mins
Preheat oven to 400°F.
In a resealable plastic bag, combine cheese, crumbs and all seasonings; shake well.
Transfer mixture to plate; dip each chicken breast in cheese mixture, turning to coat all sides.
Arrange on a nonstick baking sheet.
Bake until chicken is cooked through, 20 to 25 minutes.
WW Points Plus: 4 points per serving.
You'll also love
- Crispy Chicken Costoletta 4/5 (184 Votes)
- Hungarian Mushroom Soup 4.5/5 (134 Votes)
- Super Sloppy Joes 4.6/5 (125 Votes)
- Slow Cooker Chicken & Dumplings... 4.4/5 (147 Votes)
- Panko Oven Fried Chicken Breasts 4.5/5 (128 Votes)
- Smothered Chicken Casserole 4.4/5 (126 Votes)
- Garlic Lemon Chicken Bake 4.5/5 (113 Votes)