Baked Chicken Wings
- 2 1/2 lb chicken wings
- 3 tablespoons canola oil
- 1 package (1 oz) Old El Paso™ zesty sour cream seasoning mix
- 1 1/2 teaspoons hot sauce
- 1 1/2 teaspoons olive oil
- 1 1/2 teaspoons fresh lime juice
Heat oven to 400°F. Line 2 (13x9-inch) shallow baking pans with wire cooling racks.
Rinse chicken wings under cold water; pat dry with paper towels. Place wings in medium bowl.
Remove 2 tablespoons seasoning mix from package; set aside. Add oil and remaining seasoning mix to chicken; toss well. Place seasoned wings skin side up on racks in pans.
Bake 25 minutes. Meanwhile, in small bowl, stir together hot sauce, oil, lime juice and reserved 2 tablespoons seasoning mix; beat with whisk until smooth. Set aside.
Remove pans from oven. Turn wings over; bake 15 minutes longer.
Using pastry brush, brush hot sauce mixture on both sides of wings. Bake an additional 10 minutes. Serve immediately.
You'll also love
- Roasted Mushrooms in a Browned... 4.5/5 (48 Votes)
- Szechuan Beef with Broccoli 4.5/5 (44 Votes)
- Popcorn Chicken & Honey Dill Sauce 4.5/5 (44 Votes)
- BBQ-Ranch Chicken Wonton Cups 4.4/5 (56 Votes)
- Parmesan Chicken Bake 4.5/5 (51 Votes)
- Chicken & Broccoli Braid 4.6/5 (42 Votes)
- Buffalo Chicken Appetizer Cupcakes 4.4/5 (53 Votes)