Creamy Chicken and Broccoli over Rice
All I have to say is WOW! This Creamy Chicken and Broccoli over Rice was SO easy to make and the kids just devoured it up!
- 3-4 chicken breasts, boneless
- 1 can (10 ounces) cream of chicken soup
- 1 can (10 ounces) cheddar soup
- 1 can (14 ounces) can chicken broth
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon garlic, minced
- 1 cup sour cream
- 6 cups broccoli florets, thawed
- 1 cup cheddar cheese, shredded
Preparation time 10mins
Cooking time 45mins
Adapted from clippingmoney.blogspot.com
Place both soups, chicken broth, salt, and garlic in a large pot over high heat. Bring to a boil and whisk until smooth. Place chicken in, cover with lid and cook on low for 30 minutes.
When chicken is cooked, use 2 forks to shred into bite size pieces. Stir in sour cream and broccoli. Cook for an additional 5 minutes.
Serve over steamed rice and sprinkle with cheese.
You'll also love
- Mexican Cornbread Casserole 4.6/5 (37 Votes)
- Slow Cooker BBQ Pulled Chicken 4.3/5 (70 Votes)
- Pretzel Crusted Chicken Breast... 4.6/5 (39 Votes)
- Cheesy Chicken and Potato Casserole 4.5/5 (41 Votes)
- Chicken & Broccoli Braid 4.5/5 (45 Votes)
- Baked Cheese & Broccoli Bites 4.3/5 (63 Votes)
- Cheesy Chicken and Wild Rice... 5/5 (2 Votes)
Review this recipe