Grilled Corn, Avocado & Tomato with Honey Lime Dressing
Enjoy a refreshing corn, avocado and tomato salad with honey lime dressing as a side for any meal.
- 1 pint grape tomatoes
- 1 ripe avocado
- 2 ears fresh sweet corn
- 2 tablespoons fresh cilantro, chopped
- HONEY LIME DRESSING:
- Juice of 1 lime
- 3 tablespoons vegetable oil
- 1 tablespoon honey
- Sea salt and fresh cracked pepper, to taste
- 1 clove garlic, minced
- Dash cayenne pepper
Preparation time 10mins
Cooking time 30mins
Remove husks from corn and grill over medium heat for 10 minutes. The corn should have some brown spots and be tender and not mushy.
Set aside and let cool.
Slice the tomatoes in half, dice the avocado and chop the cilantro.
Combine the sliced tomatoes, avocado, cilantro and grilled corn and honey lime dressing and mix gently so everything is evenly coated.
Be careful not to mash the avocados.
Let the salad sit for 10-15 minutes to let flavors mingle.
HONEY LIME DRESSING:
Add all the dressing ingredients in a small bowl and whisk to combine.
Combine the salad and dressing together and Enjoy!
You'll also love
- Crack-Tastic Crackers 3.8/5 (72 Votes)
- Potato-Crusted Vegetarian Quiche... 4.1/5 (27 Votes)
- Pumpkin Cheesecake Lasagna 3.9/5 (63 Votes)
- Slow Cooker Loaded Corn Chowder 4.3/5 (8 Votes)
- Shrimp & Cheesy Corn Grits 4.4/5 (7 Votes)
- Orange Chocolate Loaf Cake from... 4/5 (20 Votes)
- Campfire Bananas Foster 4.1/5 (12 Votes)
- Eggplant & Tomato Stackers 4.4/5 (7 Votes)