Caesar-Crusted Chicken Salad
- 1 1/2 tablespoons Dijon mustard
- 1 1/2 ounces Parmesan cheese, grated and divided (about 6 Tbsp.)
- 1 anchovy fillet, minced
- Cooking spray
- 4 (6-oz.) skinless, boneless chicken breasts
- 1/4 teaspoon kosher salt
- 1/4 teaspoon black pepper
- 1/4 cup whole-wheat panko (Japanese breadcrumbs)
- 2 romaine lettuce hearts, halved
- 2 tablespoons olive oil, divided
- 2 teaspoons fresh lemon juice
Adapted from cookinglight.com
Preheat broiler to high.
Combine mustard, half of cheese, and anchovy in a bowl. Heat a grill pan over medium-high; coat with cooking spray. Sprinkle chicken with salt and pepper; add to pan, and cook 4 minutes. Turn, brush with mustard mixture, top with panko, and coat with cooking spray. Place pan in oven; broil 7 minutes or until chicken is done. Let stand 5 minutes. Cut into slices.
Return pan to medium-high. Brush cut sides of lettuce with 1 tablespoon oil. Grill lettuce, 2 halves at a time, for 2 minutes.
Place 1 chicken breast and 1/2 lettuce heart on each of 4 plates. Top lettuce evenly with remaining 1 tablespoon oil, juice, and remaining 3 tablespoons cheese.
You'll also love
- Two Boys Casserole 4.3/5 (8 Votes)
- Ham & Cheese Egg Cups 4.4/5 (7 Votes)
- Balsamic Chicken Thighs 4.4/5 (7 Votes)
- Chicken Bacon Ranch Foil Packs 4.4/5 (7 Votes)
- Roasted Zucchini Flatbread with... 4.4/5 (7 Votes)
- Spinach & Strawberry Salad 4.3/5 (17 Votes)
- Chicken Caesar Salad with Avocado... 4.4/5 (11 Votes)
- Fried Chicken Biscuits 4.3/5 (11 Votes)