Red Lobster Shrimp Pasta
This Red Lobster Shrimp Pasta copycat recipe is delicious. I used a pinot grigio wine but you could substitute chicken broth if you didn't want to use alcohol.
- 1/3 cup extra virgin olive oil
- 3 garlic cloves (I added more!)
- 1 pound shrimp, peeled, deveined and tails removed
- 2/3 cup clam juice (or chicken broth)
- 1/3 cup white wine
- 1 cup heavy cream
- 2 tablespoons cream cheese
- 1/2 cup parmesan cheese, freshly grated
- 1/4 teaspoon dried basil, crushed
- 1/4 teaspoon dried oregano, crushed
- 8 ounces pasta, cooked and drained, I used linguine
Preparation time 30mins
Cooking time 30mins
Adapted from food.com
Heat oil in large skillet over medium heat. Add garlic; reduce heat to low. Simmer until garlic is tender.
Add shrimp and cook over medium-low heat until opaque. Remove, reserve liquid in pan.
Add clam juice (or chicken broth) and bring to a boil.
Add wine; cook over medium high heat for 3 minutes, stirring constantly.
Reduce heat to low; add cream, stirring constantly.
Add cheese, cream cheese, stirring until smooth. Cook until thickened.
Add shrimp back in to sauce. Heat thoroughly.
Add remaining ingredients except pasta.
Put pasta in a large bowl and pour sauce over pasta; toss gently to coat.
Serve with additional grated parmesan cheese.
You'll also love
- Creamy Tomato Tortellini Soup 4.5/5 (872 Votes)
- Cracker Barrel Homemade Chicken &... 4.5/5 (812 Votes)
- Blood Orange Upside Down Cake 4.5/5 (736 Votes)
- Buffalo Ranch Alfredo Pasta 4.5/5 (687 Votes)
- Jalapeno Popper Spread 4.5/5 (674 Votes)
- Crockpot Cheese Tortellini and... 4.5/5 (666 Votes)
- Crock Pot Ravioli Casserole 4.5/5 (475 Votes)
- Famous Red Lobster Shrimp Scampi 4.5/5 (466 Votes)