Tart flavors with a buttery base, these raspberry bars come together super quick and are an excellent treat that disappear really fast!
- 1 1/2 cup flour
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 1/2 teaspoons salt
- 1 1/2 cup oats
- 1 cup packed brown sugar
- 1 3/4 stick salted butter, cut into pieces
- 1 jar (10 to 12 ounce) raspberry preserves (or apricot preserves)
Preparation time 15mins
Cooking time 55mins
Adapted from foodiewife-kitchen.blogspot.com
The easiest way to make this is with a food processor:
Pulse together the flour, baking powder, salt, and brown sugar with the butter, until it just comes to together.
Dump into a large bowl and add the oats. Combine together with fingers until combined.
Press one half of the mixture into a buttered 8” square (or small rectangular) pan.
TIP: I line my pan with a parchment paper (or foil) "sling" for easy removal.
Spread with a 10 to 12 ounce jar of raspberry preserves (or jam of your choice)
Sprinkle second half of mixture over the top and pat lightly.
Bake at 350°F for 30 to 40 minutes or until light brown. Let cool completely, then cut into squares.
You'll also love
- Halloween Pumpkin Cookies 4.7/5 (7 Votes)
- Paula Deen's Squash Casserole 4.7/5 (7 Votes)
- Skillet Chicken with Broccoli,... 4.7/5 (7 Votes)
- Instant Pot Chicken Soup 4.7/5 (7 Votes)
- Red Velvet Cake 4.7/5 (7 Votes)
- Lemon Pudding Cake 4.7/5 (7 Votes)
- Mango Slaw 4.7/5 (7 Votes)
- Individual Strawberry Trifles 4.7/5 (7 Votes)