Grandma Hershey's Peanut Butter Fudge
This is a creamy peanut butter fudge that is easy to make and share over the holidays. One of our family favorites, I usually have to make it several times over the holidays!
- 1 (16-ounce) jar peanut butter
- 1 cup marshmallow crème
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 4 cups sugar
- 1/2 cup white Karo syrup
- 1/2 cup butter
- 1 cup evaporated milk
Preparation time 30mins
Cooking time 45mins
Line a 13x9x2 pan with foil and grease the foil with butter.
Mix the peanut butter, marshmallow crème and vanilla together with a wooden spoon and set aside. Mix the remaining ingredients in a saucepan and bring to a boil; boil for 3 to 5 minutes. Add the heated mixture to the peanut mixture. Pour into the pan and refrigerate until set.
Lift out of pan and remove foil. Cut into 1" squares. Store in the refrigerator. Yield about 4 1/2 pounds.
You'll also love
- Heaven In A Crockpot 4.5/5 (285 Votes)
- IRISH SODA BREAD 1 4/5 (1 Votes)
- Currant & Walnut Stuffing 4/5 (1 Votes)
- Pecan Sweet Potato Pound Cake 4/5 (1 Votes)
- Dulce De Leche Pumpkin Cupcakes 4/5 (1 Votes)
- Caramel Toffee Squares 3.2/5 (13 Votes)
- Crockpot Chocolate Crack 4/5 (1 Votes)
- Hot Chocolate Cookie Cups 4/5 (1 Votes)