Honey Glazed Ham with Fresh Pineapple Chutney
No Holiday dinner table is complete without a delicious baked Ham as the centerpiece. This recipe is simple yet impressive, enjoy!
- 3 tablespoons honey
- 3 tablespoons orange juice
- Pinch of ground cloves
- 1 (7-pound) ham, cooked and sliced
- 1 fresh pineapple skinned, cored and cut in to1/2-inch cubes
- 2/3 cups non alcoholic apple cider brandy
- 1 red onion,chopped
- 1 cinnamon stick
- Pinch of crushed red pepper flakes
Preparation time 15mins
Cooking time 95mins
Preheat oven to 375°F.
In small bowl, blend honey orange juice and cloves.
Place ham in a foil-lined pan, roast for 30 minutes and brush with half the glaze. Continue roasting, brushing halfway though with remaining glaze, until heated to an internal temp of 140°F about 20 minutes more.
For chutney, combine pineapple, cider, onion, cinnamon, and pepper flakes in a small saucepan. Place over medium heat for about 10 to 20 minutes and stir frequently until pineapple is tender. Discard cinnamon stick and serve chutney warm with ham.
You'll also love
- Moist Coconut Cake 4/5 (1 Votes)
- Red Snapper Cocktail 4/5 (1 Votes)
- Grandma Hershey's Peanut Butter... 4/5 (1 Votes)
- K's Southern Corn Pudding 4/5 (1 Votes)
- Date Surprise Cookies 4/5 (1 Votes)
- Caramel apple dip 4/5 (1 Votes)
- Flat Roasted Chicken 4/5 (1 Votes)
- Cottage Cheese Spinach Chicken 4/5 (1 Votes)