White Chocolate Raspberry Cheesecake
- White Chocolate Raspberry Cheesecake
- Made to take to Jen and Mark's for Valentine's 2009. Aaron said it was as good as Olive Garden's.
- 1 cup chocolate cookie crumbs
- 3 tablespoons sugar
- 1/4 cup butter, melted
- 1 10-ounce package frozen raspberries
- 2 tablespoons sugar
- 2 teaspoons cornstarch
- 1/2 cup water
- 2 cups white chocolate chips
- 1/2 cup half and half
- 3 8-ounce packages cream cheese, softened
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 3 eggs
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
Adapted from 2010foodproject.wordpress.com
Preheat oven to 325 degrees F (165 degrees C). In a medium bowl, mix cookie
crumbs, 3 tablespoons sugar and melted butter until well blended. Press mixture
onto the bottom of a 9 inch springform pan.
To make raspberry sauce: In a medium saucepan, combine raspberries, 2
tablespoons sugar, cornstarch and water. Bring to boil. Continue boiling until
sauce is thick and clear. Strain sauce through a mesh strainer to remove seeds.
Set aside. In the top of a double boiler, heat white chocolate chips and half-and-
half, stirring occasionally, until chocolate is melted and smooth. Remove from
heat and allow to cool to lukewarm.
In a large bowl, beat cream cheese and 1/2 cup sugar until smooth. Beat in eggs,
one at a time. Blend in vanilla and melted white chocolate chips. Pour half of
batter over crust. Spoon 3 tablespoons of raspberry sauce over batter. Pour
remaining batter into pan. Spoon another 3 tablespoons of raspberry sauce over
the top of the batter. Swirl batter with the tip of a knife to create a marbled effect.
Bake in the preheated oven for 55 to 60 minutes, or until filling is set. Allow to
cool, cover with plastic, and refrigerate for 8 hours before removing from pan.
Serve with remaining raspberry sauce.
Amount Per Serving
Total Fat: 27.6g
Total Carbs: 35.1g
Dietary Fiber: 1g
You'll also love
- Pork lumpia/spring rolls 4.7/5 (25 Votes)
- Pumpkin Pie Rice Krispie Treats. 4.7/5 (25 Votes)
- Pasta & Broccoli Sausage Simmer 4.7/5 (25 Votes)
- Bob Marley Frozen Drink 4.2/5 (77 Votes)
- No-Bake Banana Split Cake 4.3/5 (54 Votes)
- Strawberry Focaccia 4.7/5 (16 Votes)
- Banana Blueberry Orange Smoothie 4.8/5 (15 Votes)
- Raspberry Crumb Bars 4.6/5 (34 Votes)