Pasta & Broccoli Sausage Simmer
Let dinner be easy tonight with this Pasta & Broccoli Sausage Simmer recipe. Make this hearty meal on a chilly, winter day for your whole family!
- 3 cups spiral pasta, uncooked
- 2 pounds smoked kielbasa or Polish sausage, cut into 1/4-inch slices
- 2 medium bunches broccoli, cut into florets
- 1 cup sliced red onion
- 2 cans (14-1/2 ounces) diced tomatoes, undrained
- 2 tablespoons fresh basil, minced or 2 teaspoons dried basil
- 2 tablespoons fresh parsley, minced or 2 teaspoons dried parsley flakes
- 2 teaspoons sugar
Adapted from tasteofhome.com
Cook pasta according to directions.
Meanwhile, in a Dutch oven, sauté the sausage, broccoli and onion for 5-6 minutes or until broccoli is crisp-tender.
Add the tomatoes, basil, parsley and sugar. Cover and simmer for 10 minutes. Drain pasta; stir into the sausage mixture.
You'll also love
- Loaded Baked Potato Soup 4.4/5 (47 Votes)
- Bob Marley Frozen Drink 4.2/5 (85 Votes)
- Baked Potato Grilled Cheese 4.6/5 (35 Votes)
- Brown Sugar Bourbon Crockpot... 3.9/5 (170 Votes)
- Skillet Linguine With Bacon And... 4.8/5 (14 Votes)
- ITALIAN SHRIMP FETTUCINE**** 4.6/5 (29 Votes)
- cheesy, sausage stuffed jalapenos 4.7/5 (26 Votes)
- Chicken and Broccoli 4.5/5 (36 Votes)