Cheesy Honey Mustard Chicken
This simple chicken dish is flavored with spices, bacon, mozzarella, honey, and Dijon mustard. An easy, quick weeknight dinner!
- 4 boneless chicken breasts
- 3/4 cup honey
- 1/2 cup Dijon mustard
- 1 teaspoon lemon juice
- 1/2 teaspoon paprika
- Lemon pepper, to taste
- 4 tablespoons bacon, cooked and chopped (I used Oscar Meyer bacon bits in the yellow bag)
- 1 cup mozzarella cheese, shredded
Preheat oven to 375°F.
Season chicken breasts with lemon pepper. Place in 9x13-inch baking dish.
Combine honey, mustard, lemon juice and paprika. Pour over chicken. Bake for 20-25 minutes.
Top each chicken breast with 1 tablespoon of bacon and 1/4 cup mozzarella cheese. Continue to bake until cheese is starting to brown, about 10 minutes.
You'll also love
- Easy Pressure Cooker Pot Roast 4.5/5 (36 Votes)
- Delicious Egg Salad for Sandwiches 4.4/5 (55 Votes)
- Mama's Chicken Roll Ups 3.9/5 (179 Votes)
- Ina Garten's Italian Wedding Soup 3.8/5 (131 Votes)
- Alice Springs Chicken (Outback... 4.5/5 (47 Votes)
- Pasta, Bacon & Roasted Pepper... 4.6/5 (39 Votes)
- Creamy Carbonara with Bacon 4.5/5 (43 Votes)
- Spicy Chicken Thighs with Sweet &... 4.4/5 (5 Votes)