Cheesy Honey Mustard Chicken
This simple chicken dish is flavored with spices, bacon, mozzarella, honey, and Dijon mustard. An easy, quick weeknight dinner!
- 4 boneless chicken breasts
- 3/4 cup honey
- 1/2 cup Dijon mustard
- 1 teaspoon lemon juice
- 1/2 teaspoon paprika
- Lemon pepper, to taste
- 4 tablespoons bacon, cooked and chopped (I used Oscar Meyer bacon bits in the yellow bag)
- 1 cup mozzarella cheese, shredded
Preheat oven to 375°F.
Season chicken breasts with lemon pepper. Place in 9x13-inch baking dish.
Combine honey, mustard, lemon juice and paprika. Pour over chicken. Bake for 20-25 minutes.
Top each chicken breast with 1 tablespoon of bacon and 1/4 cup mozzarella cheese. Continue to bake until cheese is starting to brown, about 10 minutes.
You'll also love
- Paula Deens Chicken Divan 3.8/5 (140 Votes)
- Buffalo Chicken Baked Ziti 4.3/5 (56 Votes)
- Broccoli and Cheddar Cheese... 4.6/5 (33 Votes)
- Maple Bacon Crack 3.9/5 (165 Votes)
- Bacon Cheddar Potato Soup 4.7/5 (14 Votes)
- Granny’s Secret Fried Chicken 4/5 (127 Votes)
- Crispy Fried Buttermilk Chicken 4.5/5 (37 Votes)
- Creamy Swiss Chicken Bake 4.6/5 (31 Votes)