Sauteed Green Beans with Tomato & Garlic
Rate this recipe 4.6/5 (20 Votes)
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 teaspoon finely chopped garlic
- 14 ounces green beans
- 1 tomato
- salt and pepper
Preparation time 5mins
Cut ends from beans& then cut into 2 inch pieces; cook in boiling water until crisp tender (about 10 minutes).
Heat olive oil in skillet over medium heat; add garlic& cook for 30 seconds.
Add beans and cook with garlic for another 2 minutes.
Peel, deseed& dice tomato; add to skillet& cook until heated through (about 3 minutes).
You'll also love
- Bacon-Cheese Pull-Aparts 4.5/5 (24 Votes)
- Classic Mashed Cauliflower 4.5/5 (25 Votes)
- Pumpkin Dip 4.5/5 (24 Votes)
- Creamy tomato and kale soup 4.4/5 (23 Votes)
- Pull-Apart Garlic Rolls 4.5/5 (25 Votes)
- Bacon Tomato Melts 4.6/5 (15 Votes)
- Honey Balsamic Green Beans 4.5/5 (23 Votes)
- EASY CHEESY SAUSAGE AND GREEN BEAN... 4.4/5 (13 Votes)
Review this recipe