Nothing better than having homemade pumpkin dip on the table during the holidays! After trying this recipe it will become one of your favorites!
- 8 ounce cream cheese, softened
- 2 cups powdered sugar
- 1 cup pumpkin
- 1/2 cup sour cream
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1 teaspoon pumpkin pie spice
- 1/2 teaspoon ginger
Preparation time 5mins
Cooking time 5mins
Adapted from favfamilyrecipes.com
Mix together all ingredients and refrigerate before serving.
Serve with ginger snaps or gingerbread cookies.
You'll also love
- Easy Mango Blackberry Swirl Ice... 4.5/5 (24 Votes)
- Best Peach Cobbler Ever 4.8/5 (4 Votes)
- Disney's Loaded Baked Potato Soup 4.5/5 (25 Votes)
- Chocolate Peppermint Shortbread... 4.5/5 (24 Votes)
- Gluten Free Chicken Parm Casserole... 4.6/5 (20 Votes)
- Bacon Mushroom Stuffed Zucchini 4.5/5 (23 Votes)
- Trios Christmas Cookies 4.8/5 (4 Votes)
- Bacon Wrapped Crab Stuffed... 4.3/5 (26 Votes)