Classic Mashed Cauliflower
Mashed cauliflower is a great substitute for mashed potatoes! If you are avoiding simple carbs especially, this is the way to go!
Rate this recipe 4.5/5 (25 Votes)
- 2 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil
- 1 dash salt
- 1 head medium cauliflower
- 2 fluid ounces water
Preparation time 10mins
Cooking time 25mins
Chop cauliflower into flourettes, boil until very tender (about 10 minutes).
Drain and place in a blender or food processor.
Add olive oil and water, one tablespoon at a time until a smooth consistency, similar to mashed potatoes, is reached.
Season with salt and pepper and/or chives to taste. Serve immediately.
You'll also love
- Pumpkin Dip 4.5/5 (24 Votes)
- Easy Mango Blackberry Swirl Ice... 4.5/5 (24 Votes)
- Gluten Free Chicken Parm Casserole... 4.6/5 (20 Votes)
- Baked Cauliflower Mash 4.4/5 (27 Votes)
Review this recipe