Cole Slaw with Ramen Noodles
- 1 pkg. shredded cole slaw mix
- 2 pkgs. (3 ounces each) Beef ramen noodles, inc. flavoring packet
- 1 cup sunflower kernels
- 1 cup slivered almonds
- 3/4-1 cup canola oil
- 1/4-1/2 cups sugar
- 1/4-1/2 cups vinegar
Whisk together the oil, sugar, vinegar, and flavoring packets.
Crumble the ramen noodles (in the package).
In a large bowl, layer the slaw mix, noodles and sunflower kernels and almonds, 1/2 at a time.
Pour oil/vinegar mixture over. Do not stir.
Put in refrigerator for 1/2-1 hour and then stir.
Let sit several hours or overnight in refrigerator.
You'll also love
- Pumpkin Cannoli 4.4/5 (40 Votes)
- HCG Diet (P3) Cauliflower Pizza... 4.5/5 (36 Votes)
- Skinny Pasta Salad 4.6/5 (28 Votes)
- Crabby Pasta Salad 4.5/5 (36 Votes)
- Swedish Meatball Noodle Soup 4.7/5 (19 Votes)
- Cabbage Chicken with Ramen Noodle... 4.3/5 (54 Votes)
- Beef Ramen Noodle Soup with Choy... 4.8/5 (9 Votes)