Charleston Cheese Dip
You can't go wrong with this Charlston favorite! I love that the dip is so versatile and you can serve it with bread, chips, pita chips, bagel chips, you name it!
- 1/2 cup mayonnaise
- 1 8-ounce package cream cheese, softened
- 1 cup grated sharp Cheddar cheese
- 1/2 cup grated Monterey Jack cheese
- 2 green onions, finely chopped
- 1 dash cayenne pepper
- 8 butter crackers, crushed, such as Ritz
- 8 slices bacon, cooked and crumbled
- Corn chips, crackers or bagel chips, for serving
Preparation time 10mins
Cooking time 25mins
Adapted from foodnetwork.com
Preheat the oven to 350° F.
In a medium bowl, mix the mayonnaise, cream cheese, Cheddar cheese, Monterey Jack cheese, green onions and cayenne pepper. Transfer the mixture to a shallow baking dish, such as a 9-inch pie pan. Top the mixture with the cracker crumbs and bake until heated through, about 15 minutes.
Remove the pan from the oven and top with the bacon. Serve immediately with corn chips, crackers or bagel chips.
You'll also love
- Roasted Garlic Mushrooms 4.5/5 (78 Votes)
- Olive Garden Chicken Alfredo 4.4/5 (93 Votes)
- Amish Macaroni Salad 4.3/5 (88 Votes)
- Nutter Butter Ghosts & Mummies 4.4/5 (81 Votes)
- Jello Shot Cake 4.4/5 (87 Votes)
- Hot Spinach & Artichoke Dip 4.4/5 (80 Votes)
- Pecan Praline Bark 4.5/5 (81 Votes)
- Spinach Feta Crescent Rolls 4.3/5 (86 Votes)