Peachy Berry Tart
This peachy berry tart is a fresh spring dessert that's surprisingly easy to make! All it takes is pie crust, fresh fruits, and a little sugar.
- 1 folded refrigerated pie crust (from a 15-ounce package)
- 3 cups fresh peeled and sliced peaches OR frozen peeled and sliced peaches, thawed
- 1/2 cup fresh blueberries OR frozen blueberries, thawed
- 3 tablespoons sugar
- 1 tablespoon apple jelly, melted
Cooking time 30mins
Adapted from mrfood.com
Preheat oven to 425°F. Place pie crust on a rimmed baking sheet.
In a large bowl, combine peaches, blueberries, and 2 tablespoons sugar. Arrange mixture in center of dough, leaving a 2-inch border.
Fold edges of dough toward center, pressing gently to seal (dough will only partially cover peach mixture). Brush melted jelly over peach mixture and edges of dough.
Bake 10 minutes then reduce oven temperature to 350°F. Bake 20 more minutes, or until lightly browned.
Sprinkle with remaining 1 tablespoon sugar. Serve warm or at room temperature.
You'll also love
- pumpkin muffins 4.5/5 (22 Votes)
- Omelet Rollups or Roulade with... 4.5/5 (22 Votes)
- Coconut Macaroons 4.5/5 (22 Votes)
- Crispy Zucchini Fries 4.5/5 (22 Votes)
- Coconut Cream Pie Cupcakes 4.5/5 (22 Votes)
- Raspberry Filled Palmiers 4.4/5 (27 Votes)
- Blueberry Angel 4.5/5 (22 Votes)
- Rhubarb Filled Cookies 4.5/5 (22 Votes)