By carol gorman
An easy dessert that delivers on taste and looks impressive, the Blueberry Angel is perfect to bring to picnics and pot lucks.
- 1 (8 ounces) package cream cheese, softened
- 1 cup confectioners' sugar
- 1 (8 ounces) carton frozen whipped topping, thawed
- 1 (8 to 10 ounce) prepared angel food cake, cut into 1-inch cubes
- 2 (21 ounce) cans blueberry pie filling
Preparation time 10mins
Cooking time 10mins
Adapted from tasteofhome.com
In a large bowl, beat cream cheese and confectioners' sugar until smooth; fold in whipped topping and cake cubes. Spread evenly into an ungreased 13"x9"dish; top with pie filling.
Refrigerate, covered, at least 2 hours before serving.