Crispy Zucchini Fries
- 1 medium zucchini
- 1 1/2 cups (375 mL) large fat-free seasoned restaurant-style croutons
- 1 oz (30 g) Parmesan cheese, divided
- 1 egg white
- 1/2 cup (125 mL) nonfat plain yogurt
- 1/2 cup (125 mL) loosely packed fresh basil leaves
- 3 tbsp (45 mL) light mayonnaise
- 2 garlic cloves, peeled
- 1/2 tsp (2 mL) coarsely ground black pepper
1 Preheat oven to 450ºF (230ºC). Line Cookie Sheet with Parchment Paper. Trim and discard ends of zucchini; cut in half crosswise using Chef’s Knife. Cut each zucchini half using French Fry Cutter (discard any thinner pieces). Place croutons in Manual Food Processor; cover and pump handle until finely chopped. Grate Parmesan cheese with Microplane® Adjustable Fine Grater. Place chopped croutons and half of the Parmesan cheese in Coating Tray; mix well.
2 Whisk egg white in Classic Batter Bowl until frothy. Add zucchini; mix gently until well coated. Dredge zucchini in crouton mixture, pressing firmly to coat. Arrange zucchini in a single layer on Cookie Sheet. Bake 14–16 minutes or until crisp.
3 Meanwhile, for dip, combine remaining Parmesan cheese, yogurt, basil, mayonnaise, garlic and black pepper in clean processor bowl; cover and pump handle until well blended, scraping down sides as necessary. Remove Cookie Sheet from oven to Stackable Cooling Rack. Serve zucchini fries with dip.
You'll also love
- Rhubarb Crisp Crunch 4.5/5 (22 Votes)
- Baked Penne Pasta 4.5/5 (22 Votes)
- Hot & Spicy Buffalo Shrimp Dip 4.5/5 (22 Votes)
- Coconut Cream Pie Cupcakes 4.5/5 (22 Votes)
- Raspberry Filled Palmiers 4.5/5 (28 Votes)
- Ruby Tuesday's White Cheddar... 4.3/5 (33 Votes)
- Chrispy Potato Bites 4.6/5 (14 Votes)
- Cornbread Casserole 4.6/5 (14 Votes)