Mini Peach Cobbler
You may want to eat these mini cobblers all at once, but you don’t have to. The individual servings can be frozen to enjoy later, one at a time.
- 1/2 cup (1 stick) butter, melted
- 1 cup sugar
- 1 cup flour
- 2 teaspoons baking powder
- Dash salt
- 3/4 cup milk
- Brown sugar
- 1 can peaches, diced
Preparation time 15mins
Cooking time 30mins
Preheat oven to 350°F.
Put 1 teaspoon of melted butter into each regular size muffin tin. Set aside.
With a wooden spoon stir together the sugar, flour, baking powder, salt and milk.
Put 2 tablespoons batter into each prepared muffin tin.
Add 1 tablespoon diced peaches on top of the batter. Sprinkle with brown sugar and then cinnamon.
Bake 12 minutes.
Let cobblers cool almost completely before taking out of pan. Use a butter knife to loosen the edges, then just lift them out.
You'll also love
- Cooler Corn 3.7/5 (438 Votes)
- Slow Roasted Beef (Cook's... 4/5 (345 Votes)
- Zucchini & Sweet Corn Casserole 4.4/5 (222 Votes)
- Fruit Pizza 4.2/5 (260 Votes)
- Banana Bread Sweet & fluffy 4/5 (346 Votes)
- Reeses Chocolate Peanut Butter... 4.4/5 (205 Votes)
- Italian Peach Cookies 4.1/5 (240 Votes)
- Southern Strawberry-Pineapple... 3.8/5 (489 Votes)