Mini Peach Cobbler
You may want to eat these mini cobblers all at once, but you don’t have to. The individual servings can be frozen to enjoy later, one at a time.
- 1/2 cup (1 stick) butter, melted
- 1 cup sugar
- 1 cup flour
- 2 teaspoons baking powder
- Dash salt
- 3/4 cup milk
- Brown sugar
- 1 can peaches, diced
Preparation time 15mins
Cooking time 30mins
Preheat oven to 350°F.
Put 1 teaspoon of melted butter into each regular size muffin tin. Set aside.
With a wooden spoon stir together the sugar, flour, baking powder, salt and milk.
Put 2 tablespoons batter into each prepared muffin tin.
Add 1 tablespoon diced peaches on top of the batter. Sprinkle with brown sugar and then cinnamon.
Bake 12 minutes.
Let cobblers cool almost completely before taking out of pan. Use a butter knife to loosen the edges, then just lift them out.
You'll also love
- Mango Martini (español) 4.5/5 (74 Votes)
- Lemon Loaf (Starbucks) 4.5/5 (74 Votes)
- Apple Cream Cheese Dessert 4.3/5 (88 Votes)
- No Bake Cream Cheese & Coconut... 4.2/5 (99 Votes)
- Pecan Pie Cobbler 4.2/5 (96 Votes)
- Apple Cobbler 4.5/5 (70 Votes)
- Peach coffee cake 4.7/5 (53 Votes)
- Peach Cobbler Muffins 4.7/5 (55 Votes)