Rate this recipe 4.5/5 (22 Votes)
- 3 cups sugar – (To cut further calories, I have used 2 cups sugar + 1/3 cup SugarLeaf Stevia sugar substitute and they still taste and bake great!).
- 1 large can of canned pumpkin
- 1/2 cup canola oil
- 2 6-oz Vanilla Carbmaster yogurts from Krogers
- 6 large egg whites
- 4-1/2 cups all-purpose flour (I use whole wheat flour)
- 1 Tbsp ground cinnamon
- 2 teaspoons salt
- 1-1/2 teaspoon baking soda
- 1-1/2 cups semisweet chocolate chips
- Cooking spray
Preheat oven to 350°.
Combine first 5 ingredients in a large bowl, stirring well with a whisk. Lightly spoon flour into dry measuring cups; level with a knife. Combine flour, cinnamon, salt, and baking soda in a medium bowl, stirring well with a whisk. Add flour mixture to pumpkin mixture, stirring just until moist. Stir in chocolate chips.
For Muffins, the foil liners work better than the paper liners. Bake muffins at 350 degrees for 30 minutes.
You'll also love
- Omelet Rollups or Roulade with... 4.5/5 (22 Votes)
- Beef Tacos: Tacos de Carne Asada 4.5/5 (22 Votes)
- Coconut Macaroons 4.5/5 (22 Votes)
- Crispy Zucchini Fries 4.5/5 (22 Votes)
- Glazed Lemon Zucchini Bread 4.5/5 (15 Votes)
- Pumpkin Chocolate Chunk Cookies 4.6/5 (14 Votes)
Review this recipe