This impressive no-cook, layered Sand Pudding dessert will be a hit at your next BBQ, pool party, or potluck! Bonus: it's super easy to make.
- 1 package vanilla wafers
- 3 chocolate Oreo cookies
- 2 (4 serving size) boxes French Vanilla (or Vanilla) instant pudding mix
- 2 1/2 cups milk
- 1 package (8-ounce) cream cheese, slightly softened
- 1/3 cup sugar (or 2/3 cup confectioners sugar)
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 12 ounces Cool Whip whipped topping, thawed
- 1 plastic sand pail with a shovel for serving
In a mixing bowl, whisk together the pudding mixes and milk until it thickens, 1to 2 minutes. Refrigerate.
In another bowl and using a mixer, beat together the cream cheese, sugar, and vanilla until creamy. Add to the pudding mixture and blend on low speed of mixer just until incorporated. Using a spatula, gently fold in the Cool Whip. Refrigerate.
Grind vanilla wafers and Oreos together in a food processor using the steel blade to a fine crumb that resembles sand.
Layer the "sand" and pudding in the bucket several times, starting and ending with "sand". Now dig in with the shovel! Keep refrigerated.
You'll also love
- Slow Cooker Bacon Cheese Potatoes 4.4/5 (56 Votes)
- Mom's Best Marshmallow & Coconut... 4.5/5 (52 Votes)
- Gone to Heaven Chocolate Pie 4.1/5 (107 Votes)
- Mom's Old Fashioned Rice Pudding 4.3/5 (108 Votes)
Review this recipe