Blueberry Lime Margaritas
O-M-G these Blueberry Lime Margaritas are good! This recipe serves 2 so up the quantities if you're hosting a party. Be ready to refill the pitcher though cuz always a huge hit!
- BLUEBERRY SIMPLE SYRUP:
- 1/4 cup blueberry simple syrup
- 1/4 cup fresh lime juice
- 4 ounces Grand Marnier
- 4 ounces tequila
- 1 cup sugar
- 1 cup water
- 1 cup blueberries
Preparation time 2mins
Cooking time 7mins
Adapted from heatherchristo.com
Bring everything to a simmer and let cook for about 5 minutes over medium heat.
Strain the syrup through a chinois and reserve juice. Discard the blueberries.
Chill the syrup.
To make the drink, combine ice, the syrup, the lime juice and the liquor in a cocktail shaker. Shake vigorously and then pour into a chilled ice filled glass. Optional: Salt rim of glass and Garnish with a lime slice.
You'll also love
- RAMEN NOODLE BAKE 4.3/5 (53 Votes)
- Baked Shrimp Wontons 4.4/5 (50 Votes)
- Stuffed Bell Peppers 4.9/5 (15 Votes)
- Pumpkin Pie Pudding 4.9/5 (15 Votes)
- Cherry Angel Food 4.5/5 (39 Votes)
- Banana Oatmeal Breakfast Bundt 4.4/5 (50 Votes)
- Sage and Cranberry Crab Cakes... 5/5 (4 Votes)
- Lemon Dream Dessert 5/5 (4 Votes)