Blueberry Angel Food Cheesecake
The angel food cake in this recipe keeps this cheesecake on the lighter side but it is still absolutely delicious. If you like blueberries you will love this!
- 8 ounces cream cheese, softened
- 1 cup powdered sugar
- 1 prepared angel food cake
- 8 ounces whipped topping
- 2 cans blueberry pie filling
Preparation time 10mins
Cooking time 130mins
Adapted from recipetips.com
Beat the cream cheese and sugar together until smooth. Cut the angel food cake into 1" cubes; fold the cubes and whipped topping into the cream cheese mixture.
Pour this mixture into a 13 x 9" dish and spread out evenly. Pour the blueberry pie filling over the top and spread out evenly. Cover with plastic or foil; chill in the refrigerator for at least 2 hours before serving.
You'll also love
- Chicken and Asparagus Crepes 4.4/5 (65 Votes)
- Riesling Peach Glazed Ham 4.5/5 (59 Votes)
- Chocolate Chip Cookie Ice Cream... 4.5/5 (60 Votes)
- Strawberry Cheesecake Ice Cream 4.5/5 (59 Votes)
- Strawberry Sparkle Cake 4.5/5 (59 Votes)
- Chai Tea Mix 4.3/5 (77 Votes)
- Chocolate Soup for Two 4.5/5 (58 Votes)
- Blueberry Coffee Cake 4.5/5 (59 Votes)