Lemon Pie/ Ma
Rate this recipe 4.5/5 (62 Votes)
- PIE CRUST:
- 2 Cup Flour
- 1/2 Cup Oil (more if dry)
- 1/2 tsp Baking Powder
- 1/2 tsp Salt
- 5 T. Cold Milk
- With a fork stir into a ball.
- Roll out between waxed paper.
- Put in sprayed pie plate. Bake at 350' for 15-20 mins
- LEMON PUDDING:
- Lemon pudding / cook and serve (Sm box) (can use Lg box, follow directions)
- 1/2 C Sugar
- 2 egg yolks, beaten
- 2 1/4 C Water
- Make as directed on package
- Set aside and pour into crust once baked.
- Boil until clear and thick:
- 1 T. Corn Starch
- 6 T. Sugar
- 1/2 Cup Water
- 3 Egg Whites (Beat on high, whites to foam)
- Then pour hot mixture into egg whites and beat for 4 mins or until stiff peaks. Spread on pie and make peaks with spatula.
- Bake at 400-425 degrees until brown peaks
- Cool and eat
Follow above directions