Peach Blackberry Crisp
This Peach Blackberry Crumble is a perfect dessert. Another simple, delicious and healthy recipe.
- 5 small to medium sized peaches
- 1 small carton blackberries
- 1/4 cup and 2 teaspoons all-purpose flour, divided
- 2 teaspoons granulated sugar
- 1/8 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1/2 cup brown sugar
- 1/2 cup old fashioned oats
- 1/4 cup cold butter
Preparation time 15mins
Cooking time 45mins
Adapted from iowagirleats.com
Pre-heat the oven to 375˚F.
Wash peaches, then score an “x” into the bottom with a knife. Gently place the peaches into a big pot of boiling water for 30 seconds. Remove and let cool before sliding off the peel with your fingers. Cut peaches into 1/2-inch pieces then add to a big bowl with the blackberries.
Add 2 teaspoons flour, granulated sugar and cinnamon to the fruit and mix well. Pour into a non-stick sprayed 8×8-inch baking dish.
In a small bowl, mix together remaining flour, brown sugar, old fashioned oats and cold butter with your hands until butter is the size of peas. Top fruit with crisp mixture and bake, uncovered, for 25 to 30 minutes, or until crisp is golden brown.
You'll also love
- Apple Kielbasa Appetizer 4.5/5 (32 Votes)
- Cinnamon Zucchini Cake with Cream... 4.5/5 (42 Votes)
- Patriotic Berry Trifle 4.6/5 (27 Votes)
- Blueberry Delight 4.6/5 (27 Votes)
- Bacon & Egg Sandwiches with... 4.6/5 (27 Votes)
- Chocolate Hazelnut Sandwich Cookies 4.4/5 (42 Votes)
- Peach Cobbler Coffee Cake 4.5/5 (33 Votes)
- Peach Margarita 4.5/5 (33 Votes)