Nutty Blueberry Crumble
Nutty blueberry is great served right out of the oven warm, topped with a big scoop of vanilla ice cream!
- 1 package Rhodes Anytime!™ Cinnamon Rolls
- 21 ounce can blueberry pie filling
- 1 cup pecans or walnuts, coarsely chopped
- 1/4 cup butter, softened
- 1/2 cup flour
- 1 tablespoon cornstarch
- 1/2 cup brown sugar
Cooking time 35mins
Adapted from rhodesbread.com
Have you ever tasted blueberries and cinnamon together? Add nuts and you are in for a great new treat!
Open cinnamon roll package and arrange rolls in pan. Drain blueberries, reserving the syrup. Spread blueberry pie filling over the frozen cinnamon rolls. Combine the butter, flour, brown sugar, and nuts and sprinkle over rolls.
Immediately bake (no thawing or rising) at 350°F 30-35 minutes. Drizzle with cream cheese frosting (included with the cinnamon rolls) while still warm.
You'll also love
- Grilled Cabbage Wedges with Spicy... 4.6/5 (27 Votes)
- Cinnamon Roll Apple Pie 4.7/5 (25 Votes)
- Hellmann’s All-purpose Waldorf... 4.6/5 (27 Votes)
- The Pioneer Woman's Tres Leches... 4.2/5 (93 Votes)
- Strawberry Santa Cake 4.3/5 (50 Votes)
- Frozen Apple Pie Filling 3.8/5 (208 Votes)
- Raspberry Crumb Bars 4.6/5 (34 Votes)
- Blueberry Lemon Cheesecake Squares 4.5/5 (16 Votes)