Bacon Ranch Foil Packet Potatoes
This Bacon Ranch Foil Packet Potatoes is a great recipe for outdoor grilling, or even camping. Top with cheese and sour cream if desired!
- 3 sheets of heavy-duty foil
- 10 to 12 baby red potatoes, thinly sliced
- 6 slices of cooked and crumbled bacon
- 1 packet ranch dressing mix
- Salt and pepper, to taste
- 3 tablespoons butter
- Sour cream for serving, if desired
Preparation time 5mins
Cooking time 40mins
Spray each sheet of foil with cooking spray. Top each piece with equal portions of potatoes, bacon, and ranch dressing mix. Add salt and pepper to taste. Add 1 tablespoon of butter to each serving. Wrap securely.
Grill for 20 to 30 minutes. Let stand 10 minutes before serving.
Serve in foil, topped with sour cream if desired.
You'll also love
- Painkiller Cocktail 4.5/5 (90 Votes)
- Avocado Egg Salad Sandwich 4.5/5 (84 Votes)
- Spinach Manicotti 4.5/5 (88 Votes)
- Bacon Cheese Potatoes (Slow Cooked) 4.5/5 (95 Votes)
- Bacon & Egg Breakfast Casserole 4.6/5 (77 Votes)
- Garlic Parmesan Roasted Brussel... 4.6/5 (81 Votes)
- Simple Sweet Potato Casserole 4.4/5 (97 Votes)
- Tennessee Honey Corn Pudding 4.3/5 (104 Votes)