Bacon Ranch Foil Packet Potatoes
This Bacon Ranch Foil Packet Potatoes is a great recipe for outdoor grilling, or even camping. Top with cheese and sour cream if desired!
- 3 sheets of heavy-duty foil
- 10 to 12 baby red potatoes, thinly sliced
- 6 slices of cooked and crumbled bacon
- 1 packet ranch dressing mix
- Salt and pepper, to taste
- 3 tablespoons butter
- Sour cream for serving, if desired
Preparation time 5mins
Cooking time 40mins
Spray each sheet of foil with cooking spray. Top each piece with equal portions of potatoes, bacon, and ranch dressing mix. Add salt and pepper to taste. Add 1 tablespoon of butter to each serving. Wrap securely.
Grill for 20 to 30 minutes. Let stand 10 minutes before serving.
Serve in foil, topped with sour cream if desired.
You'll also love
- Avocado Egg Salad Sandwich 4.5/5 (84 Votes)
- Spinach Manicotti 4.5/5 (88 Votes)
- Bacon & Egg Breakfast Casserole 4.6/5 (77 Votes)
- Yummy Cheese Soup 4.5/5 (87 Votes)
- The Pioneer Woman's Sausage Gravy 3.8/5 (293 Votes)
- Garlic Parmesan Roasted Brussel... 4.6/5 (81 Votes)
- Simple Sweet Potato Casserole 4.3/5 (114 Votes)
- Cheesy Potato Soup Crockpot 4.7/5 (68 Votes)