Avocado Egg Salad Sandwich
A super simple and tasty sandwich made with a mixture of mashed avocados, hard boiled eggs, slices of tomatoes and onions on a bed of arugula with dijon mustard. Yum!
- 8 hard-boiled eggs, peeled and diced
- 2 whole avocados, diced
- 1 teaspoon Dijon mustard
- 1/2 small lemon, juiced
- Salt and ground black pepper, to taste
- Sandwich rounds (or bread slices)
- Heirloom or hot house tomatoes, sliced
- Red onion, sliced
- 1/2 cup baby arugula
Preparation time 20mins
Cooking time 20mins
In a medium bowl, combine eggs, avocado, Dijon mustard and lemon by mashing with the Potato Masher or a Fork. Add salt and black pepper to taste.
On a sandwich round, lay a small layer of arugula. Spread a generous layer of egg salad mixture. Top with slices of onion, tomato and another sandwich round.
You'll also love
- Raspberry Cheesecake Cupcake Bites 4.5/5 (83 Votes)
- Sensational Double Layer Pumpkin... 4.5/5 (83 Votes)
- Banana Brownies with Frosting 4.4/5 (109 Votes)
- Pressure Cooker Cheeseburger... 4.5/5 (89 Votes)
- White Chicken Enchiladas 4.4/5 (91 Votes)
- Spicy Chicken Lo Mein 4.6/5 (80 Votes)
- Grilled Avocados 4.5/5 (80 Votes)
- Famous KFC Coleslaw Recipe 4.5/5 (82 Votes)