K's Fabulous Flank Steak Satays
These steak satays are amazingly tender and flavorful! Perfect for a party!
- 1 pound flank steak, sliced against the grain, 1/4-inch thick
- 1/4 cup lime juice
- 3/4 ounce fresh cilantro
- 2 large cloves garlic
- 1-inch piece fresh ginger, chopped
- 1/8 cup brown sugar
- 1 tablespoon fish sauce
- 1 teaspoon spicy chili garlic sauce
- 1 teaspoon toasted sesame oil
- Peanut sauce, for dipping
Preparation time 430mins
Cooking time 440mins
Puree lime juice, cilantro, garlic, ginger, brown sugar, fish sauce, chili garlic sauce and sesame oil in food processor; transfer to large bowl or resealable bag.
Add steak slices to marinade and marinate refrigerated 6 to 8 hours.
Thread steak onto skewers.
Preheat grill to high. Brush grill with oil or spray with Pam for Grilling. Grill satays 1 to 2 minutes per side uncovered. (Do not grill for more or satays will not be tender!)
Serve with peanut sauce for dipping.
You'll also love
- Sausage & Cheese Pancake Breakfast... 4.4/5 (20 Votes)
- Orange Sweet Rolls with Orange... 4.5/5 (20 Votes)
- Lemon Cool Whip Cookies 4.5/5 (19 Votes)
- Ramen Crusted Chicken Wings 4.4/5 (20 Votes)
- Easy Chicken Stuffing Casserole 4.5/5 (21 Votes)
- Roasted Pumpkin Seeds 4.5/5 (19 Votes)
- Meatballs in Chipotle Sauce 4.3/5 (27 Votes)
- Spicy Peanut Butter Bacon Sliders 4.5/5 (4 Votes)