HONEY LIME GARLIC BUTTER SALMON
- 1/3 cup butter
- 1/4 cup honey
- 4 large cloves garlic, crushed
- 2 limes, juiced
- 1.2 kg | 2 1/2 pound side of salmon
- Sea salt, to taste
- Cracked pepper, to taste (optional)
- Lime slices (to serve)
- 1/4 cup fresh chopped parsley, divided
Position a rack in the middle of the oven. Preheat oven to 375°F | 190°C. Line a baking sheet with a large piece of foil, or 2 long pieces of foil over lapping each other lengthways if your salmon is wide.
In a small saucepan, melt the butter over low-medium heat. Add the honey, garlic and lime juice, and whisk until the honey has melted through the butter and the mixture is well combined.
Place the salmon onto lined baking sheet. Evenly pour the honey-lime mixture over the salmon. Sprinkle with a good amount of salt (about 2 teaspoons), cracked pepper, and 2 tablespoons of parsley. Fold the sides of the foil up beside the salmon to keep the sauce under the fillet.
Bake until cooked through (about 15-18 minutes, depending on the thickness of your fish and your preference of doneness). Then, change oven setting to broil (or grill) for 2-3 minutes on medium heat to caramelise the top. Garnish with remaining parsley and serve immediately with fresh lime slices.
You'll also love
- Smoked Sausage & Potato Bake 4.5/5 (23 Votes)
- Peach Cobbler Made With Canned... 4.3/5 (33 Votes)
- Pineapple Sunshine Cake 4.3/5 (21 Votes)
- Bacon-Stuffed Potatoes 4.3/5 (20 Votes)
- Orange Sweet Rolls with Orange... 4.5/5 (20 Votes)
- Lemon Cool Whip Cookies 4.5/5 (19 Votes)
- New England Clam Chowder 4.5/5 (20 Votes)
- Crab Rangoon Dip 4.3/5 (35 Votes)