Try this Apple Dumplings recipe for a side dish.
- 1package1 package crescent roll dough - (8 count)
- 2packets2 packets Sugar Substitute
- 3teaspoons3 teaspoons cinnamon
- 2small2 small tart apples -- peeled, sliced
- 1/2cup1/2 cup water
- I Can't Believe It's Not Butter Spray
Preparation time 10mins
Cooking time 40mins
Adapted from wwrecipes.net
Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
Separate crescent rolls into 8 pieces. Flatten and stretch each piece. Mix sugar and 2 teaspoons of cinnamon. Roll apple slices in this mixture; divide evenly among the rolls. Fold dough over the apples and pinch to close openings. Place into baking dish.
Mix water, 1 teaspoon of sugar and any leftover sugar-cinnamon mixture. Pour over dumplings. Sprinkle with butter flavoring. Bake for 30 minutes.
Makes 8 Servings (1 Apple Dumpling Per Serving)
Nutritional Info Per Serving: Calories 115, Carbs 16 g, Fat 5 g, Fiber 2 g, Protein 2 g