Hawaiian Crockpot Chicken
So easy. So delicious! Boneless chicken in bite size pieces cooks all day in a sauce of soy sauce, pineapple and brown sugar with green pepper and onions. Serve over rice.
- 1 cup pineapple juice
- 1/2 cup packed brown sugar
- 1/3 cup soy sauce
- 2 pounds boneless chicken breast, cubed
- 1 (20 ounce) can chunk pineapple
- 1/2 green pepper, cubed
- 1/2 sweet onion, cubed
In a crockpot add the pineapple juice, brown sugar and soy sauce. Add the cubed chicken, green pepper and onion.
Cook in the crock pot on medium for 4-5 hours. Serve over rice.
You'll also love
- Outback Steakhouse - Alice Springs... 4.5/5 (89 Votes)
- Best Chicken Tawouk - Chicken... 4.5/5 (89 Votes)
- Spicy Chicken Lo Mein 4.4/5 (97 Votes)
- Tropical Pineapple Coconut Banana... 4.5/5 (76 Votes)
- Orange Chicken and Vegetable Stir... 4.5/5 (76 Votes)
- Sweet Hawaiian Crockpot Chicken 4.4/5 (80 Votes)
- Pineapple Upside Down Cheese Cake 4.4/5 (82 Votes)