Easy Slow Cooker Teriyaki Chicken
Crazy easy to prepare! This slow cooked Chicken Teriyaki dish is a frequent meal in our rotation of dinners, it's soo good! Fall of the bone tender chicken in a sweet teriyaki sauce serve over hot cooked rice with lots of sauce. Yum!
- 1 pound chicken, diced
- 1 cup chicken broth
- 1/2 cup teriyaki sauce
- 1/3 cup brown sugar
- 3 garlic cloves, minced
Combine chicken broth, teriyaki sauce, brown sugar and garlic cloves in large bowl.
Add chicken to sauce, and toss to combine.
Pour chicken mixture into crock-pot.
Cook on low 4-6 hours, or until chicken is cooked through.
Serve over hot cooked rice and spoon extra sauce if desired.
You'll also love
- Unstuffed Cabbage Rolls 4.4/5 (104 Votes)
- Sautéed Chicken with Spinach &... 4/5 (139 Votes)
- Olive Garden Chicken Alfredo 4.2/5 (115 Votes)
- Asian Lemon Chicken 4.5/5 (91 Votes)
- Best Chicken Tawouk - Chicken... 4.5/5 (89 Votes)
- Crockpot Sweet Hawaiian Chicken 4.4/5 (83 Votes)
- Skillet Teriyaki Chicken 4.4/5 (59 Votes)
- 3-Ingredient Teriyaki Chicken Wings 4.5/5 (42 Votes)