Arugula, Corn, And Tomato Salad With Shaved Parmesan
- 6 cups fresh arugula - (lightly packed)
- 1 1/2 cups fresh basil leaves - (lightly packed) torn
- 1 1/2 cups corn kernels (cut from about 2 small ears)
- 1 cup halved cherry tomatoes
- 3 tablespoons olive oil
- 2 tablespoons fresh lemon juice
- Salt to taste
- Freshly-ground black pepper to taste
- 1 piece Parmesan cheese - (2 1/2 oz)
Toss first 4 ingredients in large bowl. Whisk oil and lemon juice in small bowl. Season to taste with salt and pepper. Drizzle dressing over salad; toss to coat.
Divide salad among plates. Using vegetable peeler, shave curls of Parmesan atop each salad and serve.
This recipe yields 4 to 6 servings.
You'll also love
- Creamy Tomato Tortellini Soup 4.4/5 (1068 Votes)
- Slow Cooker Bacon & Corn Chowder 4.5/5 (294 Votes)
- Corn Nuggets 3.9/5 (450 Votes)
- St. Patrick's Day Spinach Pancakes... 4.5/5 (120 Votes)
- Sugar-Seared Salmon With Cream... 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Tarragon Roast Turkey With Vermouth 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Mashed Potatoes With Green Onions... 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Pasta With Butternut Squash And... 0/5 (0 Votes)