Asian Chicken Salad Wraps
Asian inspired chicken salad wrap is easy to make when you start with deli purchased chicken salad and add snow peas, rice noodles and ginger.
- 1 pound deli chicken salad
- 1/2 cup thinly sliced fresh snow peas
- 1/2 cup crunchy rice noodles (such as La Choy)
- 1 tablespoon grated fresh ginger
- 4 sun-dried tomato sandwich wraps
- 4 tablespoons chopped fresh cilantro
Preparation time 10mins
Cooking time 10mins
Adapted from myrecipes.com
Stir together chicken salad, snow peas, rice noodles and ginger.
Spread each wrap with 1/2 cup chicken salad mixture; sprinkle each with 1 tablespoon cilantro.
Roll up tightly, and cut in half and serve!
You'll also love
- Chili's Southwest Chicken &... 4.2/5 (72 Votes)
- Spicy Chicken Pasta 4.4/5 (61 Votes)
- Easy Italian Lemon Pound Cake 3.7/5 (346 Votes)
- Panda Express Orange Chicken 4.4/5 (60 Votes)
- Baked Honey Sesame Chicken 4.5/5 (50 Votes)
- Greek Style Chicken Wraps 4.4/5 (46 Votes)
- BLT Chicken Salad Sandwiches 4.7/5 (24 Votes)
- Cabbage Chicken with Ramen Noodle... 4.2/5 (68 Votes)