BLT Chicken Salad Sandwiches
- 2 cups shredded chicken
- 1/2 cup Greek yogurt
- 1/3 cup mayonnaise
- 1/2 teaspoon poultry seasoning
- 1 tomato, diced
- 3/4 cup shredded lettuce
- 1 bag real bacon pieces
- salt and pepper to taste
- Rolls or bread of choice
Adapted from navywifecook.com
1. In a large bowl mix together the shredded chicken, yogurt and mayonnaise.
2. Gently stir in the poultry seasoning, lettuce, tomato and desired amount of bacon pieces. Add salt and pepper to taste and mix.
3. Slice open rolls of choice (I used Hawaiian Burger rolls) and spoon salad on to each bottom. Replace top and serve.
You'll also love
- Chinese-Style Lemon Chicken 4.6/5 (26 Votes)
- Malaysian Curry Chicken 4.7/5 (24 Votes)
- Chili Sauce for Hot Dogs, Fries... 4.3/5 (59 Votes)
- Havarti Dill and Bacon Mac N’... 4.5/5 (33 Votes)
- Crab, Bacon and Spinach Quiche 4.7/5 (25 Votes)
- Breakfast Sandwich 4.6/5 (25 Votes)
- Cabbage Chicken with Ramen Noodle... 4.2/5 (68 Votes)
- Asian Sesame Chicken Salad... 4.1/5 (79 Votes)