Mexican Grilled Chicken Wrap
This grilled chicken wrap is easy to make, perfect for parties, snacks or a quick and easy meal. The coleslaw blend adds a nice, tangy crunch.
- 1 pound boneless skinless chicken breasts, grilled, chopped
- 1 1/2 cups coleslaw blend, cabbage slaw mix
- 1/2 cup Kraft Mexican Style Finely Shredded Four Cheese
- 1/2 cup grape tomatoes, quartered
- 1/4 cup Kraft Classic Ranch dressing
- 1 tablespoon lime juice
- 1 teaspoon chili powder
- 4 (10 inch) whole wheat tortillas
- 1/2 cup Taco Bell Thick and Chunky Mild Salsa
- 1/4 cup sour cream
Preparation time 30mins
Cooking time 30mins
Adapted from kraftrecipes.com
Heat grill to medium heat.
Combine grilled and chopped chicken breasts, coleslaw blend, shredded cheese, tomatoes, ranch dressing, lime juice and chili powder.
Spoon chicken mixture down centers of tortillas. Fold in sides of tortillas, then roll up burrito-style.
Grill, seam-sides down, 8 to 9 minutes or until golden brown on all sides, turning occasionally. Serve topped with salsa and sour cream.
You'll also love
- French Toast 4.6/5 (67 Votes)
- Hibachi Chicken & Fried Rice 3.9/5 (198 Votes)
- Grilled Salmon & Black Bean Salsa 4.6/5 (64 Votes)
- Cracker Barrel Chicken Tenderloin 4.1/5 (102 Votes)
- Crockpot Orange Chicken 4.1/5 (96 Votes)
- Cream Cheese Chicken Enchiladas 4.7/5 (51 Votes)
- 15 minute Black Bean and Corn Salsa 4.2/5 (93 Votes)
- Ell Pollo Loco Chicken 4.5/5 (61 Votes)