Greek Style Chicken Wraps
These chicken wraps deliver on flavor with the mix of kalamata olives and feta cheese, with a homemade lemon oregano dressing and a spread of hummus.
- 1 cup grape tomatoes, halved
- 3 tablespoons pitted kalamata olives, coarsely chopped
- 2 tablespoons crumbled feta cheese
- 1 1/2 tablespoons fresh lemon juice
- 1 tablespoon chopped fresh oregano
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1/8 teaspoon ground red pepper
- 4 ounces shredded skinless, boneless rotisserie chicken breast (about 1 cup)
- 2 Kirby or small cucumbers, chopped
- 6 tablespoons plain hummus
- 6 (8-inch) whole-wheat flour tortillas
Preparation time 10mins
Cooking time 15mins
Adapted from myrecipes.com
Place tomatoes, olives, feta, juice, oregano, oil, pepper, chicken, and cucumber in a large bowl; toss to combine.
Spread 1 tablespoon hummus over 1 side of each tortilla. Top each tortilla with about 1/2 cup chicken mixture.
Roll up wraps; cut in half.
Julianna Grimes, Cooking Light
You'll also love
- Garlic Chicken and Potatoes 4.4/5 (45 Votes)
- Flat Belly - The Best Grilled... 4.4/5 (45 Votes)
- Colossal Club Sandwiches 4.8/5 (12 Votes)
- Chicken & Biscuit Bake 4.6/5 (30 Votes)
- Mexican Chicken Salad Spirals 4.5/5 (35 Votes)
- Chicken and Broccoli 4.5/5 (36 Votes)
- Chicken Enchilada Dip 4.5/5 (39 Votes)
- Steak Sandwich 4.5/5 (37 Votes)