Spicy Chicken Pasta
- 8 oz Bow Tie pasta
- 1 lb chicken cut into bite size pieces
- 1/8 tsp red pepper flakes or to taste
- 3/4 cup chicken broth
- 1/2 cup sun dried tomatoes in oil
- 1/2 cup whipping cream
- 1/4 cup shredded parmesan cheese
- 2 cloves of garlic minced
Preparation time 10mins
Cooking time 30mins
Cook garlic in oil for 2 minutes. Add chicken and red pepper and cook until chicken is done.
Add chicken broth and sun dried tomatoes. Bring to a boil and reduce heat. Cook for 10 minutes at medium heat.
In the meantime, cook pasta to specifications of box. Drain, cover to keep warm, and set aside.
Stir in whipping cream and shredded parmesan cheese. Let mixture simmer for 4 minutes or until cheese is melted.
Pour chicken and sauce onto cooked pasta and mix well. Garnish with additional parmesan cheese if desired. Serve and enjoy.
You'll also love
- Skillet Chicken & Potato Dinner 4.5/5 (57 Votes)
- Baked Apple Pie Roll-Ups 4.2/5 (81 Votes)
- Easy Chicken & Rice Wraps by... 4.4/5 (65 Votes)
- Macaroni Grill Bread 4.4/5 (60 Votes)
- Crock-pot Macaroni and Cheese 4.6/5 (47 Votes)
- Cajun Spinach Stuffed Chicken... 4.6/5 (47 Votes)
- Panda Express Orange Chicken 4.4/5 (60 Votes)
- Chicken and Pasta with Scampi Sauce 4.4/5 (54 Votes)