Cajun Chicken Wrap
Loaded with spice and lots of great flavor. Wrap in foil and take with you for an on-the-go lunch or dinner.
- 3/4 pound chicken breasts, uncooked boneless, skinless, cut into strips
- 4 medium tortillas, flour, fat-free
- 1 tablespoon all-purpose flour
- 1/2 small onion, red, thinly sliced
- 1 teaspoon paprika
- 2 cup mixed baby greens
- 3 1/2 tablespoons Cajun seasoning, divided
- 8 medium basil, leaves
- 1 1/2 teaspoons fresh lemon juice
- 4 teaspoons fat-free mayonnaise
- 1 small tomato, cut into strips
- Salt and pepper to taste
Adapted from laaloosh.com
Mix the 3 tablespoons of Cajun seasoning, paprika and flour. Season chicken with salt and pepper and coat with seasoning mixture.
Spray a large, nonstick skillet with cooking spray.
Over medium-high heat, add chicken to pan and sauté until cooked through (approximately about 1 to 2 minutes per side). Remove chicken from heat and set aside.
In a separate bowl, mix mayonnaise, lemon juice and 1/2 teaspoon Cajun seasoning for the dressing. On each tortilla, spread 1 teaspoon dressing, add greens, onion slices, two basil leaves and some slices of tomatoes. Top with chicken pieces and wrap. Enjoy!
You'll also love
- Gnocchi Creamy Chicken Soup 4.8/5 (18 Votes)
- Cheesy Bacon Chicken & Shells Bake 4.8/5 (18 Votes)
- Buffalo Chicken Pasta 4.6/5 (32 Votes)
- Creamy Buffalo Chicken Dip 4.6/5 (28 Votes)
- Greek Style Chicken Wraps 4.4/5 (45 Votes)
- Mexican Chicken Salad Spirals 4.5/5 (35 Votes)
- Chicken and Sausage Gumbo for Two 4.5/5 (33 Votes)
- Chicken Caesar Salad Lunch Wraps 4.6/5 (24 Votes)