Lemony Kale and Radish Saute
From "First for Women - Magazine"
- 8 cups trimmed kale
- 2 med. shallots, chopped (about 1/3 cup)
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 1/2 cup radishes, chopped
- 2 tbsp pine nuts
- 1 tsp lemon zest
- 2 tsp fresh rosemary, chopped
Preparation time 15mins
Cooking time 20mins
1.) Roughly chop trimmed kale into bite-size pieces; set aside.
2.) In a large skillet coated with olive oil-flavored nonstick cooking spray over medium heat, cook chopped shallots and garlic 1 minute or until tender, stirring frequently.
3.) Add chopped kale to skillet. Cook 1 minute or until kale is lightly wilted, stirring constantly.
4.) Stir in chopped radishes, pine nuts, lemon zest and chopped fresh rosemary. Cook 1 minute or until heated through, stirring. Season with salt and pepper.
You'll also love
- Spicy Szechuan Noodles 4.7/5 (19 Votes)
- Caramel Banana Upside Down Bread 4.6/5 (28 Votes)
- Pumpkin Bread 4.6/5 (28 Votes)
- Key Lime Pie Lasagne 4.5/5 (29 Votes)
- Slow Cooker Sticky Caramel Pumpkin... 4.6/5 (28 Votes)
- Spinach Lasagna Roll-Ups 4.6/5 (28 Votes)
- Parmesan Roasted Potatoes (with... 4.7/5 (17 Votes)
- kale quinoa patties 4.6/5 (33 Votes)