Lemony Kale and Radish Saute
From "First for Women - Magazine"
- 8 cups trimmed kale
- 2 med. shallots, chopped (about 1/3 cup)
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 1/2 cup radishes, chopped
- 2 tbsp pine nuts
- 1 tsp lemon zest
- 2 tsp fresh rosemary, chopped
Preparation time 15mins
Cooking time 20mins
1.) Roughly chop trimmed kale into bite-size pieces; set aside.
2.) In a large skillet coated with olive oil-flavored nonstick cooking spray over medium heat, cook chopped shallots and garlic 1 minute or until tender, stirring frequently.
3.) Add chopped kale to skillet. Cook 1 minute or until kale is lightly wilted, stirring constantly.
4.) Stir in chopped radishes, pine nuts, lemon zest and chopped fresh rosemary. Cook 1 minute or until heated through, stirring. Season with salt and pepper.
You'll also love
- Primavera With Prosciutto,... 4.7/5 (16 Votes)
- Orange Glazed Cornish Hens 4.7/5 (16 Votes)
- Pasta Salad with Tomatoes,... 4.7/5 (16 Votes)
- Lemon Blueberry Shortcakes 4.7/5 (16 Votes)
- Spinach & Bean Burrito Wrap 4.5/5 (28 Votes)
- Pan Seared Steak with... 4.6/5 (25 Votes)
- Horseradish Coleslaw Dressing 4.5/5 (31 Votes)
- Kale Salad with Root Vegetables... 4/5 (24 Votes)