Lemony Kale and Radish Saute
From "First for Women - Magazine"
- 8 cups trimmed kale
- 2 med. shallots, chopped (about 1/3 cup)
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 1/2 cup radishes, chopped
- 2 tbsp pine nuts
- 1 tsp lemon zest
- 2 tsp fresh rosemary, chopped
Preparation time 15mins
Cooking time 20mins
1.) Roughly chop trimmed kale into bite-size pieces; set aside.
2.) In a large skillet coated with olive oil-flavored nonstick cooking spray over medium heat, cook chopped shallots and garlic 1 minute or until tender, stirring frequently.
3.) Add chopped kale to skillet. Cook 1 minute or until kale is lightly wilted, stirring constantly.
4.) Stir in chopped radishes, pine nuts, lemon zest and chopped fresh rosemary. Cook 1 minute or until heated through, stirring. Season with salt and pepper.
You'll also love
- Individual Beef Wellingtons with... 4.7/5 (23 Votes)
- Pineapple No Bake Cheesecake 4.6/5 (22 Votes)
- Green Beans with Potatoes & Ham 3.9/5 (183 Votes)
- Grandma's Zucchini Bread 4.4/5 (44 Votes)
- German Apricot Rahm Kuchen (Cream... 4.2/5 (53 Votes)
- Grilled Pork Tenderloin with Guava... 4.8/5 (6 Votes)
- Lemon-Thyme Shortbread Cookies 4.7/5 (7 Votes)
- Escarole and Bean Soup 4.4/5 (35 Votes)