Pineapple No Bake Cheesecake
Refreshing Pineapple No Bake Cheesecake. The perfect NO BAKE cake for hot summers. Keep it cool and enjoy!
- 3/4 cup graham cracker crumbs
- 1 tablespoon granulated sugar
- 2 tablespoons unsalted butter, melted
- 1 package (8 ounce) cream cheese, softened
- 3 tablespoons granulated sugar (see note below)
- 12 ounces fresh pineapple, pureed
- 1/2 teaspoon pure vanilla extract
- 1 tub (8 ounce) frozen whipped topping, thawed
- Whipped topping, optional
- Fresh pineapple, optional
Adapted from mybakingaddiction.com
In a medium bowl, stir together the graham cracker crumbs, sugar and melted butter. Evenly divide the crumbs between your individual serving dishes and press into the bottoms of the dishes to form a crust layer.
In a large bowl, with an electric mixer, beat the cream cheese and sugar on medium-high speed until smooth and creamy, about 3 minutes. Add in pineapple and vanilla and mix to combine, scraping down the sides of the bowl as needed. Using a rubber spatula, fold in the whipped topping until well combined.
Evenly pipe or spoon the filling into prepared individual serving dishes. Cover with plastic wrap and refrigerate for at least 3 hours before serving.
If desired, garnish with additional whipped topping and fresh pineapple.
I have not tried this recipe using fresh whipped cream, so I cannot attest to the results.
The amount of sugar you need will depend on the sweetness of your pineapple. I recommend tasting and adjusting the level of sweetness before filling your serving dishes.
You'll also love
- Peach Upside Down Cake 4.6/5 (20 Votes)
- Chocolate Zucchini Cupcakes 4.6/5 (20 Votes)
- French Coconut Pie 4.5/5 (31 Votes)
- Italian Crescent Casserole 4.6/5 (20 Votes)
- Kittencal's Buttery Cut-Out Sugar... 4.5/5 (28 Votes)
- HCG Diet (P3) Coconut Flour... 4.4/5 (31 Votes)
- Applesauce Spice Cake 4.8/5 (8 Votes)
- Cream Cheese Apple Coffee Cake 4.5/5 (34 Votes)