Grilled Pork Tenderloin with Guava Glaze and Orange-Habanero Mojo- by Bobby Flay
Sweet heat Tenderloins. I used sugar-free preserves for this to lower the carbs. DO NOT TRANSFER THE HABANERO HEAT TO YOUR EYEBALLS in any form! Just sayin'
- Guava glaze:
- 1 Pork Tenderloin
- Canola oil (I used EVO)
- S&P to taste.
- 1 cup guava
- 2 T Dijon mustard
- 2 T Orange juice
- S&P to taste.
- Orange Habanero Mojo:
- 1/4 cup Lime juice fresh
- 3 cups Orange juice fresh
- 1/2 small Red Onion finely chopped
- 4 Garlic cloves finely chopped
- 1 Habanero pepper finely chopped
- 1 t Cumin Seed
- S&P to taste
Preparation time 10mins
Cooking time 60mins
Wisk together ingredients in small bowl. Season w/S&P.
Orange Habanero Mojo:
In a sauce pan, combine ingredients and cook over medium heat until reduced by half. Season w/S&P.
Heat grill to high. Brush pork with oil. Season w/S&P and cumin. Grill for 3-4 mins. Turn over and brush with Guava Glaze and cook for 4-5 mins brushing glaze on it every few minutes. Remove from grill and brush more Glaze on it and allow to rest for 10 mins. Cut into 1/2 thick slices and drizzle Mojo over slices. Garnish with mint leaves ( optional)
You'll also love
- Buttermilk Mashed Potatoes with... 4.8/5 (6 Votes)
- Savory Cheese & Onion Appetizer... 4.8/5 (6 Votes)
- Lemon Cake with Whipping Cream... 4.5/5 (31 Votes)
- 7-Layer Cranberry Cobb Dip 4.3/5 (7 Votes)
- Lemon-Thyme Shortbread Cookies 4.7/5 (7 Votes)
- FRIED CABBAGE WITH SAUSAGE 4.1/5 (54 Votes)
- Vietnamese Diced Beef 4.7/5 (7 Votes)
- Apple Pork Roast 4.8/5 (6 Votes)