Buffalo Chicken Empanadas
- Homemade Pie Dough:
- 4 oz. (1/2 of 8-oz. pkg.) PHILADELPHIA Cream Cheese, softened
- 1/4 cup Buffalo wing sauce
- 1/4 cup KRAFT ROKA Blue Cheese Dressing
- 1-1/2 cups finely chopped cooked chicken
- 3/4 cup KRAFT Mexican Style Finely Shredded Four Cheese
- 1 egg
- 1 Tbsp. water
- 2 recipes Easy Homemade Pie Dough
- 1-1/2 cups flour
- 4 oz. (1/2 of 8-oz. pkg.) PHILADELPHIA Cream Cheese, cubed
- 1/2 cup butter
Preparation time 25mins
Adapted from kraftrecipes.com
Heat oven to 375ºF.
Mix cream cheese, wing sauce and dressing in medium bowl until blended. Add chicken and shredded cheese; mix well. Whisk egg and water in separate bowl until blended.
Cover baking sheets with parchment. Place half the Easy Homemade Pie Dough on lightly floured surface; roll out to 1/8-inch thickness. Cut into 14 rounds with 4-inch biscuit cutter, rerolling scraps as necessary; place on prepared baking sheets. Repeat with remaining pie dough.
Spoon 1 Tbsp. chicken mixture onto center of each dough round; brush edge lightly with egg wash. Fold dough rounds in half; seal edges with fork. Brush tops with remaining egg wash.
Bake 15 to 17 min. or until golden brown
Homemade Pie Dough:
Process ingredients in food processor 30 sec. or until mixture forms ball.
This easy-to-prepare recipe makes enough dough for a single-crust 9-inch pie. Or, it also makes the perfect pastry topping for your favorite pot pie recipe. If preparing a two-crust pie, double all ingredients and shape dough into 2 balls before rolling out.
You'll also love
- Pressure Cooker Super Easy Chicken... 4.5/5 (28 Votes)
- Katie Lee's Beef Stroganoff 4.5/5 (27 Votes)
- Salted Caramel Popcorn Balls 4.6/5 (20 Votes)
- Southern Chicken Cornbread... 4.3/5 (35 Votes)
- Garlicky Shrimp Dip 4/5 (12 Votes)
- Granola Bars 4.8/5 (9 Votes)
- Spicy Pineapple Chicken Stir Fry 4.7/5 (15 Votes)
- Lucky Rainbow Chex Mix 4.2/5 (52 Votes)