Garlicky Shrimp Dip
This shrimp dip is the perfect centerpiece for your appetizer platter of chips, crackers and or veggie sticks. Enjoy!
- 2 tablespoons extra-virgin olive oil
- 1 pound shrimp, peeled and deveined
- 3 cloves garlic, minced
- Kosher salt
- Freshly ground black pepper
- Juice and zest 1 lemon
- 8 ounces cream cheese, softened
- 1/4 cup mayonnaise
- 3/4 cup mozzarella, shredded
- 1/4 cup Parmesan, grated
- 3 tablespoons fresh parsley, divided
- Pita chips, for serving
Preparation time 15mins
Cooking time 40mins
Preheat oven to 350ºF.
In a large skillet over medium heat, heat olive oil. Add shrimp and garlic and season with salt and pepper. Cook until shrimp is firm and pink, 3 to 4 minutes. Set aside to cool slightly, then coarsely chop.
In a large bowl, mix together lemon juice and zest, cream cheese, mayonnaise, mozzarella, Parmesan, 2 tablespoons parsley, and cooked chopped shrimp. Season with salt and pepper.
Transfer to a small baking dish and bake until bubbly and golden, 25 minutes. If desired, broil on low for the last 2 to 3 minutes for a more golden look.
Garnish with remaining parsley and serve with pita chips
You'll also love
- Easy Creamy Chicken with Wild Rice... 4.4/5 (10 Votes)
- One Pot Cajun Shrimp & Sausage... 4.4/5 (16 Votes)
- Italian-Style Sloppy Joes 4.8/5 (9 Votes)
- Bowties and Italian Sausage 4.8/5 (9 Votes)
- Spinach and Jack Cheese Bread... 4.7/5 (10 Votes)
- Broccoli, Asparagus and Quinoa... 4.3/5 (15 Votes)
- Citrus Salsa Salmon 4.8/5 (9 Votes)
- 8-Layer Chicken Chili Dip 4.7/5 (16 Votes)