Lucky Rainbow Chex Mix
A snack mix perfect for holiday parties, Lucky Charms and Chex mix get coated in white chocolate and mixed with sprinkles.
- 1 (11.5-ounce) box Lucky Charms® cereal
- 6 cups Rice Chex® or Corn Chex® cereal
- 2 (12-ounce) bags white vanilla baking chips, about 4 cups
- 1/4 cup multicolored candy sprinkles
Preparation time 10mins
Cooking time 30mins
Adapted from pinterest.com
Pour box of cereal out onto a large tray. Pick out all the marshmallows, which should measure about 2 cups; set aside to add to the mix later. Measure 2 cups of the remaining Lucky Charms cereal (without the marshmallows) into large bowl, add Chex cereal.
Line cookie sheet with foil or waxed paper. In medium microwavable bowl, microwave white vanilla baking chips uncovered on High about 2 minutes, stirring every 30 seconds, until chips can be stirred smooth. Pour over cereal mixture in large bowl; toss to evenly coat.
Spread mixture in single layer on cookie sheet. Immediately sprinkle with candy sprinkles. Let stand until set, about 20 minutes. Gently break up mixture; toss in reserved marshmallows. Store in airtight container.
You'll also love
- Savory Mini Muffins with Goat... 4.2/5 (55 Votes)
- Blueberry Orange Cream Cheese... 4.2/5 (30 Votes)
- Warm Artichoke & Bacon Dip 4.6/5 (25 Votes)
- Quick & Easy Fried Dough 3.9/5 (173 Votes)
- Baked Pecan Crusted Chicken Fingers 4.7/5 (11 Votes)
- Frank's Spicy Chicken Spread 4.8/5 (5 Votes)
- CROCKPOT CHEX MIX 4.4/5 (18 Votes)
- Chex Mix 4.5/5 (8 Votes)