Buffalo Chicken Lasagna Roll Ups
(You will find thing's you do not find here, there) Follow or friend me on Facebook for even more recipe's,etc: https://www.facebook.com/carilynn71 ♥Delish Dish♥ at Facebook Groups https://www.facebook.com/groups/Creates/ ♥Delish Dish♥ at Tumblr http://delishdishs.tumblr.com/
- 10 lasagna noodles
- 2 cups cooked and shredded chicken
- 4 oz. reduced fat cream cheese
- 1.5 cups reduced fat shredded cheddar jack cheese
- 1/4 cup blue cheese crumbles
- 1/3 cup buffalo sauce (you can adjust this to your taste)
- 1 cup milk
- 1 tsp. garlic powder
- 1 tsp. onion powder
- salt and pepper to taste
Adapted from whatscookingintheburbs.blogspot.com
Pre-Heat oven to 375.
Add lasagna to a large pot of boiling water. Cook just shy of al dente. Drain and set aside.
In a large sauce pan over medium heat add in the cream cheese, blue cheese crumbles, and milk. Whisk until smooth. Sprinkle in the garlic and onion powder.
In a large bowl, combine the shredded chicken, half of the shredded cheese and buffalo sauce. Stir and set aside.
To assemble, put a spoonful of the sauce on each piece of lasagna. Next, spread the chicken and buffalo sauce mixture evenly on top of the sauce and roll up.
Put some of the sauce on the bottom of a casserole dish. Place each lasagna roll up onto the sauce.
Pour the remaining sauce on the lasagna roll ups. Sprinkle with remaining shredded cheese and extra buffalo sauce. Top with blue cheese crumbles.
Bake for 20-25 minutes. Let stand about 5 minutes before serving. Enjoy!
You'll also love
- Cornmeal and Ricotta Waffles 4.5/5 (26 Votes)
- Chicken Mozzarella Pasta with... 4.5/5 (31 Votes)
- Lemon Blueberry Layer Cake 4.5/5 (31 Votes)
- Black Pepper Chicken (Singapore ) 4.5/5 (30 Votes)
- Healthier Crispy Chicken Fingers 4.5/5 (29 Votes)
- Macaroni and Beef with Cheese 4.2/5 (49 Votes)
- Spicy Ahi Poke 4/5 (77 Votes)
- Creamy Chicken Caesar Lasagna 4.6/5 (19 Votes)
Review this recipe